Did you know that well-groomed trees in a yard will be the center of attraction for your property, if well maintained? Have you searched for a trustworthy and well-vetted company to handle all your tree servicing needs? Well, you’ve stumbled onto the perfect place.
Being the leading tree service company in St Paul and its surrounding cities, we believe that you would not want to miss out on the quality tree services we offer.
Did you know that the key to finding and retaining the best tree service company is observing how well you are treated during and after the service? We strongly believe that the high quality of our tree services is mainly attributed to the excellent customer services that we offer. The factors that make us boast about this include:
We answer your calls right away and do our best to follow up until there is proper communication on your needs. Our team will be at your doorstep in no time for any tree service.
- Post tree management services
With our team of tree lovers, we not only improve the state of your trees but we also leave the trees better than we found them. We achieve this by ensuring that we handle all the tree care. We will closely follow up on the work we did on your trees to identify anything overlooked, or in the rare case, a mistake is made. We stand by our work!
Our company is at the heart of special discounts. Here, for example, you will get 5% off multiple tree removal.
With the full range of affordable tree services that we offer, we believe that we are the best tree service to handle all of your needs. Our primary tree services include tree removal, tree trimming, stump grinding and removal, and emergency tree service. If you are not sure of what tree service you need, our great team is always ready to assist and advise you on your needs.
To clear your doubts on the credibility of the services we offer, call (651) 571-4794 or fill our web contact form.
* Tree Removal Near Me Company
* Best Tree Service in St. Paul Minnesota
* Affordable Tree Service
* Professional & Honest Tree Care
This is the process of cutting down an entire tree or trees on your property. This is a highly technical process that requires the use of specialized equipment and expertise. Our company is well equipped with all these resources to make your tree removal hassle-free. Other than adding space to your yard, tree removal also reduces the need to manage trees. Tree removal may also be a requirement of a homeowner insurance policy. We will always be there to manage all of your tree needs.
If a tree is not removed correctly, it can cause damage to the surrounding people and property. Other than cleaning the area where trees have been removed, we offer post tree removal services that include:
- Cutting the removed trees into small stackable pieces and storing them in a designated place on your property.
- Grinding the trees to significantly reduce their size, especially if your storage space is limited.
- Hauling all the removed trees if you don’t have a place to store the removed trees at all.
Trimming any other tree damaged in the process of tree removal and removing the stumps left is included in our expertise.
Many people who choose to do the tree removal work on their own are not only unsafe but also can be messy. We understand that leaving your property’s unsightly will be our main concern before leaving a job. We will make sure that all the large branches, tree trunks, and stumps are handled correctly.
Now that you have met the legit tree professionals, we will make sure that you will not waste any more time looking for another company in the future. We will achieve this by ensuring that we do all we can to ensure that all your tree removals are done on time.
Apart from the special offers discussed above, you will save money in these two other ways by hiring our services:
There will be no extra costs, Our workers are insured against accidents that may occur in the course of their work and hence you are not responsible for the cost incurred in such unfortunate situations. Our equipment is also insured. This means that you are not the one to spend on their repair if they get damaged while removing your trees.
You will not buy your own equipment. Tools and machinery used in tree removal are a huge investment. Purchasing these tools would also mean that you require a lot of consultation; a service that requires money. Taking advantage of our tested and working tree removal equipment through hiring our services saves you money in the long run.
This is the removal of specific branches or tree stems. This is one tree care that is often overlooked by property owners. It is a vital tree service as it enhances the visual appeal of the trees through the removal of overcrowded branches. This process improves the health of trees in the long run. The health factors achieved by tree trimming include a reduction in the risk of contracting diseases. This is attributed to the increased air circulation and light infiltration in trees achieved after trimming crowded branches. Trimmed trees absorb and use nutrients better and hence grow to full potential faster.
With our mastery in the art of tree trimming, expect nothing but the best from our tree trimming service. What does our tree trimming service include?
• Removal of dead branches- Injured tree branches die after some time. The only way to eliminate the rigid and unsightly look that they bring on a landscape is through trimming.
• Removal of diseased branches- It is advisable to trim branches affected by diseases to prevent spread to other healthy branches and trees. We help you identify these hard to see branches and trim them.
• Trimming a tree hedge- Some trees, especially the smaller ones, are used as a hedge that acts as a barrier or a boundary statement. We trim the trees making the hedge to enhance their basic shape and size.
• Cutting the small branches- We do this to improve air circulation in your tree and to maintain it in good shape.
Stump Grinding and Removal
Stumps are the rooted pieces left after tree removal. Three main reasons will make you call us for stump removal. These include:
• For safety reasons- Stumps can be a cause of accidents, especially if they are very close to the ground level. By removing the stumps, we ensure that we reduce accidents that these features may bring.
• To improve the aesthetics of your landscape- Stumps protrude above the ground, creating a very displeasing look on a landscape. Stump removal leaves the yard flat and paves the way for other aesthetic enhancing processes such as grass planting.
• To reduce pests- Tree stumps make perfect places for property damaging pests such as ants to hide. It will help if you prevent the spread of these agents to your property by removing the stumps.
We eliminate these structures through the removal and grinding options. In stump removal, we extract the stump and its roots. In the stump grinding option, we use a grinder to mill the stumps to ground level. This service is recommended for people who have no plans for building in the same area.
Emergency Tree Service
Emergency tree service is essential in cases where damaged trees need to be handled promptly. The primary cause of abrupt damage to trees is storms. If such an instance occurs, you should reach out for our emergency tree service and our team will attend to the situation swiftly. Did you know that a damaged tree may cause extensive damage to property if not handled properly? Calling our professionals for an emergency tree service is, therefore, the only wise decision you can make in such an occurrence. Our arborists are well conversant with the whole area of St. Paul city; hence you should not worry about our access to your location.
Another common reason for seeking our emergency tree service is the need to erect a building in a tree populated area. To handle such a duty, we come armed with several machines and a good team of workers to do mass tree and stump removal. Our trucks also come in handy in such a situation to help us haul all the materials generated, leaving the area ready for building in a few days. If you need some of the trees as building materials, we leave them in the proper shape for that.
Don’t hesitate, call upon our services to “get the job done right the first time.”